Currently, Investment Plans are only available for clients who have classified as High Net Worth or Sophisticated investors. Investment Plans are a discretionary service whereby Property Partner will be making investment decisions on your behalf. You can read more about investor classification here. The FCA requires that we restrict the service in this way. We will be reviewing this on an ongoing basis and we welcome any feedback or input that you may have. We hope to offer this or a similar service to all investors in the future provided that we can do so in line with applicable regulations.
Articles in this section
- Introduction to Investment Plans
- How do I invest in an Investment Plan?
- How do you choose which properties to invest my funds in?
- How long will it take for my funds to be invested?
- How do I track the performance of investments made through investment plans?
- How do I sell investments made through investment plans?
- Investment Principles
- Who can invest using Investment Plans?