What is Advance Pre-order?
Advance Pre-order enables investors to order an allocation before the property launches for funding on the platform, during the early stages of the acquisition process. All funds committed in Advance Pre-order, that are waiting to be invested in the property, will earn 2% interest and investments won’t be subject to scale back should the property be over-funded in the Pre-order stage.
You can read more detail in this blog post.
Advance Pre-order is only accessible if you are logged in to your Property Partner account.
How much can reserve in Advance Pre-order?
There is a maximum order size of £250,000 per customer or 20% of the raise size. There will be a cap placed on the total amount investors can reserve via Advance Pre-order.
Do I need to have the funds in my Property Partner account to place an Advance Pre-order?
Yes, an Advance Pre-order is only valid should your available funds remain at, or exceed, your requested investment.
When will I receive the interest on my Advance Pre-order?
1% cash back will be incurred from the point funds are deployed into a PBSA property, and will be paid after the PBSA property completes and transfers to the Resale Market on the following 11th of the month (or the next business day), into your Property Partner account.
Can I commit funds in Advance Pre-order multiple times?
Yes, you are able to make multiple orders on the same property.
How will my Advance Pre-order be processed?
Property Partner will automatically invest the funds committed to the property when Advance Pre-order closes. Should you wish for Property Partner not to execute the investment on your behalf, please cancel your Advance Pre-order before it closes.
How long will a property remain in Advance Pre-order?
Advance Pre-order will be remain open until a property in the pipeline that matches our criteria passes initial due diligence, deal terms are agreed, and it enters Pre-order. This may take several weeks, but during this time we'll pay 2% interest on your committed funds.
Can I cancel my Advance Pre-order?
Yes, to cancel please contact us at email@example.com.
- You must, if you haven’t already, complete the customer registration process suitability requirements so as to qualify as a person to whom our forms of investment are suitable.
- We reserve the right to suspend a promotion at any time if we believe there may be fraud, money laundering or any other illegal activity connected with the relevant account or an issue with the legality of promotions in the jurisdiction in which the customer is
- If you exercise any right to withdraw from an investment and/or if you do not act in a bona fide manner or seek to ‘game’ the promotion then you will not be
- If any provision of these terms, or any part of a provision of these terms, is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions, or the remainder of the provision concerned, shall continue in
- A failure or delay in enforcing compliance with any term of these terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other term of these
- We reserve the right to amend/vary these terms from time to time. Your continued use of this service shall constitute your acceptance of any such amendments or variation to these terms.
- The laws of England shall govern these terms and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England &
Capital at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protects the cash held in your Property Partner account, however, the investments that you make through Property Partner are not protected by the FSCS in the event that you do not receive back the amount that you have invested. Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future performance. Gross rent, dividends and capital growth may be lower than estimated. 5 yearly exit protection or exit on platform subject to price & demand. Property Partner does not provide tax or investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. Customers are advised to obtain appropriate tax or investment advice wherenecessary.
Financial promotion by London House Exchange Limited (No. 8820870); authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 613499).