Your bids are displayed on your dashboard under the 5th tab ‘Bid Orders’ tab. These are listed chronologically, with the newest bid at the top. Once your shares are bought, the shares you are bidding for are reduced and the property appears in your current investments tab.
Articles in this section
- How do Bids work?
- How does the process of Scale Down work?
- Does my account need to be funded to be able to place a bid?
- Can I change or edit a bid once it’s been made?
- What is the difference between ‘Active’ and ‘Unfillable’ shares?
- How do I keep track of my bid orders?
- How will I be notified when my bid is matched?
- Will the system remember my original bid?
- Will the system remember my Old Bids?