You will still receive monthly dividends for the shares you have listed for sale as long as you still own them on the 5th of the month when the rent dispersal is paid.
Articles in this section
- Introduction to selling
- How do I exit my investment?
- Do I still earn a monthly income when I list my shares for sale on the Resale market?
- Are there any fees when buying or selling on the Resale market?
- Can I delist my shares from the resale market?
- How liquid is the Resale market?
- What is ‘premium on purchase’?