Yes, the shares you have offered for sale can be delisted, adjusted and relisted at anytime up until the point another customer opts to buy them i.e. if you list them and someone accepts that price and acquires the shares the transaction is complete and you cannot unwind that transaction.
Articles in this section
- Introduction to selling
- How do I exit my investment?
- Do I still earn a monthly income when I list my shares for sale on the Resale market?
- Are there any fees when buying or selling on the Resale market?
- Can I delist my shares from the resale market?
- How liquid is the Resale market?
- What is ‘premium on purchase’?